Hong Kong is a city, and former British colony, in southeastern China. Vibrant and densely populated, it’s a major port and global financial center famed for its tower-studded skyline. It’s also known for its lively food scene – from Cantonese dim sum to extravagant high tea – and its shopping, with options spanning chaotic Temple Street Night Market to the city’s innumerable bespoke tailors. Macau is a small peninsula in mainland China, across the Pearl River Delta from Hong Kong. A Portuguese overseas territory until 1999, it reflects a mix of Portuguese and Chinese influences. Its giant casinos and extravagant malls have earned it the nickname, the "Las Vegas of Asia."
At a Glance
Things To Do:
*Ocean Park Ocean Park is a marine mammal park, oceanarium, animal theme park and amusement park
* Victoria Peak Victoria Peak-is a mountain in the western half of Hong Kong Island, known as Mount Austin.Ngong Ping 360
* Hong Kong Disneyland Hong Kong Disneyland is the first theme park located inside the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort and is owned and managed by the Hong Kong International Theme Parks.
* Madame Tussauds It’s a part of the renowned chain of wax museums founded by Marie Tussaud of France, is located at the Peak Tower on Hong Kong Island
* Kowloon Park It is a large public park in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
* The Venetian Macao Set on Macau's Cotai Strip, this Vegas-style, Venice-themed luxury resort and casino lies 3 km from Taipa island
* Macau Tower Also known as Macau Tower, is a tower located in the Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.
* Ruins of St. Paul's The Ruins of St. Paul's are the ruins of a 16th-century complex in Macau
* Galaxy Macau Set in a sprawling white-and-gold complex of low-rises and high-rise towers
When to Go
Hong Kong and Macau feature a subtropical climate that is ideally characterized through summers that are hot and humid and dry winters. Therefore, it is not a difficult choice to make when would be the best time to visit Hong Kong Macau.The best time to visit Hong Kong-Macau are the months of October, November and December. January and February tend to cloudy and cold but its quite dry and even during these months one can plan a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. March, April and May are quite warm and the humidity level is also extremely high thereby not the ideal months to travel to Hong Kong and Macau. The heat doesn’t get any better and June, July, August can also be extremely bad, when one doesn’t only need to tackle humidity but also plenty of rains. September is the month of typhoon and therefore Hong Kong and Macau experience extremely bad weather during this month